Controller of management of an aquarium
INFORMATION ON THE PROJECTSupply voltage, In 220±10% the loading Power, A 4x4 Dimensions (ш×д×в), mm 160х140х65 Weight, kg 0,45
The aquarian controller is intended for automatic and semi-automatic control of the aquarian equipment. Is the finished device including a set of the switching relays, non-volatile real time clock, non-volatile memory for storage of settings and the program of functioning, the industrial interface for work with third-party devices (additional sensors, batchers, feeding troughs). The algorithm of functioning of the aquarian controller is programmed by four buttons on the front panel of the device. In the course of operation of the controller according to the programmed lists of tasks switches necessary relays and exercises necessary control of loadings. Four light-emitting diodes, on the forward panel of the device, display conditions of loadings. The controller can be run by the remote control.
- programmable independent relays (~ 250V/4A everyone) — 4 pieces.
- 10 timers with installation of inclusion and switching off of loadings
- 1 exit of management of a feeding trough with adjustment of quantity of a forage
- four push-button keyboard of management
- non-volatile real time clock
- built-in non-volatile memory
- display of the current time
- indication of a condition of loadings